Automotive dealerships deal with a steady stream of Invoice, Deal Jacket, Repair Order, and HR paperwork and typically a cumbersome paper processes that requires costly storage of paper, and no good way for all departments to quickly have access. If you’re struggling with how to cut costs and increase effectiveness in your car dealership’s accounting processes, then getting rid of your outdated paper processes is the first step.
Binary Office’s paper scanning software works as an add-on to any Dealership Management Software to help you slash costs in your accounting department. Our software does this by eliminating time-consuming processes like re-typing invoices into your DMS and shipping paper around between departments and stores. By adding our scanning software to your dealership management software you’ll replace slow, menial, repetitive paperwork with fast, automated software and be able to process more deals faster and with less errors.
Binary Office’s Automotive Dealership Software allows you to do the following:
- Capture Invoices as soon as they arrive, regardless of what format they might be in.
- Scan and store Deal Jackets electronically – no more paper files.
- Automatically catch missing documents in Deals.
- Cut invoice processing costs by 50% – 80%.
- Cut invoice processing time in half.
- Route invoices electronically for both error handling and approval.
- Eliminate A/P staff from manually typing invoices into your DMS.
- Eliminate late fees and get access to early payment discounts.
Click the demo link to the right to request a demo or click below to get our Webinar Recording. Or, call us directly at 480-320-1061. One of our team members will be available to answer all of your questions about adding scanning to your dealership management software.
“How to Slash Car Dealership Accounting costs”:
|Get Webinar (part 1 of 2) Here|
Learn how to cut costs in Accounting for car dealerships in part 1 of 2 of our series. This works with any dealership management system.
In part 1 You’ll Learn:
- How to slash costs in accounting for auto dealerships by scanning invoices.
- How to ELIMINATE re-typing invoices – new software can scan and read your paper invoices and send the data to your dealership system.
- How to calculate if this is worth it plus tips to look for.
- How to stop sending paper by using ELECTRONIC routing if desired.
- Live Demonstration – see invoices being scanned.
Date Recorded: Wednesday, 7/9/2014
Duration: 30 minutes plus questions
|Get Webinar (Part 1 of 2) Here|
p.s. In part 2 You’ll Learn:
- Stay tuned for future announcements for part 2.
- Learn how to get rid of paper records like Deal Jackets(folders), Invoices, and Service Tickets, etc.
- How to eliminate Dealership Compliance issues by storing documents electronically.
(Note: This also works with any dealership software so you’re not tied to a particular dealership system.)
“I’ve looked at numerous AP automation solutions and have found them to be way too expensive and too difficult to use. When I came across ancoraDocs I didn’t even want to look at another one and now I’m so happy I did. Not only is this system so easy to setup and use but it’s at a fraction of the price of the competitors.”
– Director Operations, Wisconsin Service Bureau, 60,000 invoices/mo.
“While working at Iowa State University, I had a great opportunity to automate a legacy paper based system… The implementation by Binary Office is what made the transformation possible. John and his team…helped us alleviate many unnecessary steps while all along, moving forward with the automation process.”
– Thane Peterson, Executive Operating Officer, Regenstrief Institute
Binary Office, Inc.
| Guest Speaker:
|Get Webinar (part 1 of 2) Here|